Thursday, July 28, 2016

I am my own world...


Pouncing in pain and agony


towards the flames of loneliness I paved my way,

Where no one heard me shout, cry or even pray




Let 'em discard me 

for I ain't what they want me to be,

Its worthless "wearing my heart on my sleeves" for 'em

expecting love , 

they'll mercilessly and heartlessly leave you

ailing in glee


They'd imitate the innocence

I wore on my soul and smirked at me with hatred

For they thought it was superficial ,

They wished to see me naked


My world's not outside 

but within me it resides,

I wow to damn their might

and come what may I'm gonna rise

like roaring gigantic tides.

No comments:

Clarity

It's about being clear dude! You ought to have some clarity and blah blah blah! Am I blabbering again? and about what? You and I co...